Leveraging extensive experience in this sector, Xavient offers focused solutions to retailers and helps them to achieve strategic business targets in a competitive market. In turn, retailers benefit from Xavient’s services in the following ways:
- Our Retail Center of Excellence (CoE) tracks industry trends and develops reusable frameworks and business process blueprints to automate business processes;
- We have built the most intuitive retail interfaces for some of the largest retail and telecommunications customers in the U.S.;
- Our experts have built the largest cross-platform compatible sales agent mobile interfaces;
- Our consumer focused technologies’ stack encapsulates the latest Web 2.0 stack thereby creating high touch, high performance and scalable architecture leading to Customer Stickiness;
- Our Middleware/SOA, Testing and SAP services are the best-in-class;
- Our Mobility practice has powered some of the most high demand, high touch entertainment/media/PPV content interfaces;
- Our team is right sized to provide flexibility and scalability to the dynamic business needs of retailers.
Operating on minimal tolerances, the retail industry faces challenges similar to other industries. With a fast-paced society and rapid technological advancements, customers want new, different, and customized goods, without delay.
Xavient has developed expertise across the entire spectrum of challenges facing our retail customers including:
- Improving supply chain efficiency
- Streamlining store operations
- Customer solutions
- E-commerce lifecycle price management
- Enterprise solutions
- Product lifecycle management
Our in-depth retail knowledge provides us the insight and project execution skill to offer customized solutions in the CRM e-business, CRM, SCM, Technology Infrastructure, ERP, Data Warehousing, Stores Operations Management, Retail Shrink Management, Retail Merchandising and Business Intelligence space.
Xavient offers the retail industry an end-to-end array of services, across the retail value chain, from vendor management planning to supply chain activities to store and multi-channel offerings. We cover a number of segments of the retail sector, as illustrated below: